A Aa Review: A Very Ordinary Story Vs A Refreshing Comedy
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas
Produced by S. Radha Krishna
Written by Trivikram Srinivas
Starring Nithin, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Anupama Parameswaran and others
Music by Mickey J Meyer
Cinematography Natarajan Subramaniam, Dudley Edited by Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao
Production company: Haarika & Hassine Creations
The plot is simple about Anasuya(Samantha) who’s a rich and unhappy with her mother strict attitude.For a relief she travels to her father sister village with his cousin Anand(Nithin) in this journey she fall in love with him. Did Anasuya ‘n’ Anand families accept their love and what are the consequences faced by Anand is the rest of story.
- Samantha did cool job but her looks were not really convincing.
- Nithin improved well,
- Characters like Rao Ramesh,Naresh,Nadiya,Ajay and Anupama were impressive.
- Comes to comedy Praveen and Posani did their best.
- Trivikram has done magic with his words and direction but failed in selecting Routine story.
- Natty cinematography is great and Superb production values by Chinna Babu.
- Mickey music and BGM is foot tapping.
- Art direction, sound mixing and costumes were perfectly synced to script.
- Routine story which has many old films references.
- 2nd half screenplay is big let down, flashback and family drama wasn’t a innovative, Lengthy.
- editing is moderate and unnecessary fights.
Rom-Coms are not the easiest to make. If you try to make a real good one that is. But even the “bad” ones make their money back mostly. And I wouldn’t categorize this as a bad one.
Does it have some misplaced dialog and some clichés in it? Yes, though it’s not the first one to do so and its lead actors are charming enough for you to not care too much about that.
While the inevitable outcome is predictable, there may be a few obstacles along the way that are kind of refreshing to see.
The film is predictable, it resembles do many old films and trivikram is going to on saferside by going with simple concept with beautiful comedy, may be the bad experience happened Khaleja .Film will be times when you will be anxious for what will happen, and some other times you will feel boredom and impatience.
The perfect movie for a curious audience who really don’t have nothing to do but watch a new movie with any type of expectations.
CB Review: 3/5
Reviewed By: Vinay……