Camera Control presents the Bolt high-speed Cinebot for precision camera moves at ultra high speeds. Bolt has the ability to get up to speed instantly. The camera can go from standstill to high-speed motion and back in a fraction of a second. With the Bolt arm, the camera can literally follow falling objects and capture images that would be impossible by any other method.
Bolt is controlled by Flair, the Academy Award winning software that controls all of Camera Control’s equipment including the Milo arms. This allows new moves to be created very quickly on set in addition to being able to import moves from Maya or other 3D software.
Bolt can either be mounted to the floor or, if track axis is required, to one of the Milo bases.
- Fast programming of moves on set with Flair software
- Quick set up (from truck to move programming in about 1 hour)
- High-speed control of lens focus, zoom and iris
- Interfacing to camera and external triggers
- Full safety integration to comply with regulations
- Import and export to 3D packages, Maya, etc.
- Lighting, DMX and Timecode interfaces
- Track options available
- Compatible with most high-speed cameras (max payload 35lbs)