Bengal Tiger: A Refreshing Character With Moderate Story
Director: Sampath Nandi
Producer: K. K. Radha Mohan
Written by: Sampath Nandi
Screenplay : Sampath Nandi
Story : Sampath Nandi
Starring: Ravi Teja, Tamannaah, Rashi Khanna, Boman Irani and others
Music : Bheems Cecireleo
Editor: Gautham Raju
Production company : Sri Satya Sai Arts
The Plot is about an unsettled Guy Aakash .Once he goes for a marriage seeing there that girl asks him are you a famous personality. She wants to marry only to a celebrity who was famous. Later how he became famous and in his journey how he meets Shraddha(Raashi Khanna) and Meera (Tamanna) is the rest of the story.
- Ravi Teja did a refreshing role after long-time.
- Glamour played major role for this film through Raashi Khanna and Tamannah Bhatia.
- Comedy wise Prudhvi and Posani did their best. But Brahmi role was wasted with cheesy jokes.
- Characters like Boman,Naagineedu ,Shiyaji and Rao Ramesh were apt.
- Sampath direction was good and dialogues were average.
- Production values were rich.
- Cinematography, Editing and Art direction were appreciable.
- Bheems Music was nice and Chinna BGM was appropriate but Loud
- Songs picturization was grand especially Asia and Choopulatho songs.
- 2nd half was big letdown.
- Story has no peculiarities, nothing original.
- Many big actors were wasted in small roles and screenplay is full of cliches.
I’m going to make it short. I’d rather not go into elaborate analyses and proper assessment the more so because I don’t want to sound pretentious. Let me just say, that I thoroughly enjoyed the character of Ravi Teja’s 1st half of the film. This is definitely a commercial movie so if you need to see something different but at the same time very close to you. That will be not a waste of your time but a reason to questioning yourself and consume things in a different way. Pretty routine but Ravi Teja’s role in 1st half made film made moderate other wise film undoubtedly failed.Watch it for Ravi Teja’s refreshing role.
CB Rating: 3/5
Reviewed By: Vinay…..