Bruce Lee Review: Clichéd Commercial film Nothing Great
Movie : Bruce Lee The Fighter
Cast : Ram Charan, Rakul Preet, Chiranjeevi and others
Director : Sreenu Vaitla
Music : SS Thaman
Producer : DVV Danayya
Dialogues : Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan
Banner : DVV Entertainments
Release Date: 2015-10-16
Plot: The plot is about a fighter karthik(Cherry) who loves his family a lot.He struggles for them and sacrifice his career for her sister.Riya(Rakul) acted his love interest.How he saves his family is the rest of story.
- Charan improved in dances but he has to pick-up in performance.
- Rakul is show stealer and her glamour is huge benefit for film
- Chiru charismatic entry
- Cinematography by manoj is excellent
- Production values were good
- Huge attractive star cast but wasted in small roles.
- Expected direction, Dances and fights were big attraction.
- Routine Story mixture of Ashok+Azaad+Baadshah. Wasted so many characters.
- 2nd half is flat with cheap comedy,Repeated BGM, Ineffective dialogues.
- Lengthy, Bad editing
Bottom-Line: A very cliché father-son story, with so many corny moments that you’ll have seen in six dozen other films that it becomes ludicrous long before its end but at end chiru charisma given goosebumps.But that scene also looks like an artificial. The movie runs for 2 hours and 30 minutes, it generally doesn’t feel that way. If one doesn’t look too closely at it, I could imagine it seeming great. But it’s not.
Ram charan did good dances and none of the comedy scenes touched sreenu Vaitla Mark. All comedians tried hard to create laugh but failed desperately including Brahmi. First mark for Rakul Preet, Manoj’s great camera-work, hence the the movie is below average.
CinemaBabu Review: 2.75/5
Reviewed by: Vinay….