Ki And Ka Review: Worth Seeing As Long As U see without any Expectation
Directed by R. Balki
Produced by R. Balki, R K Damani, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Sunil Lulla
Written by R. Balki
Starring Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor
Music by Ilaiyaraaja
Cinematography P. C. Sreeram
Edited by Chandan Arora
Production companies: Eros International, Hope Productions
Distributed by Eros International
The plot is about Kabir(Arjun) and Kiya(Kareena) love and married each other and they contradicts ka acts as a wife and ki acts as a husband. How it went through and what are the consequences they faced in the society is the rest of the story.
- ArJun and Kareena did reasonable performances and really lived in their respective roles.
- Balki exceptional writing skills and direction is OK.
- PC Sreeram cinematography was extraordinary.
- Ilaya Raja music is foot tapping.
- Pre and post interval scenes were uninteresting
- Not a great chemistry between Kareena and ArJun , slow but comic writing helped out
I’m not sure why everyone is so hard on this film.. maybe because they were comparing it to Balki’s previous hits? Or maybe they were expecting too much?
Those reasons are irrelevant. If you think of every movie like that, there are lots of things that aren’t realistic but that doesn’t mean the movie can’t be entertaining.
Overall, I really enjoyed this movie actually, despite what others say. I think many people were probably expecting something else and had high hopes and felt disappointed, but if you watch this movie without reading any reviews first or criticism, you may be entertained with Ki and Ka roles by ArJun and Kareena.
Reviewed By: Vinay…..
CB Rating: 3/5