Nannaku Prematho Review: Simple but spellbinding Screenplay by Sukumar
Directed by Sukumar
Produced by B. V. S. N. Prasad
Written by Sukumar
Starring: N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Rakul Preet Singh, Rajendra Prasad, Jagapati Babu and others
Music by Devi Sri Prasad
Cinematography Vijay C Chakravarthy
Plot: The Plot is about Abhi(NTR) who is a younger son of Ramesh chandra(Rajendra Prasad) a big business entrepreneur in England is cheated by Krishna Murthy (Jagapathi).How Abhi takes revenge,what are the consequences he faced and in this journey how he meets Divya (Rakul) is the rest of story.
- NTR change over not only in appearance and it’s in performance also. He did what ever needed to story nothing commercial.
- Rakul ravishing role and in songs her costumes were magnificent.
- Jagapathi and Rajendra Prasad roles were centerfold.
- Sukumar sumptuous screenplay and direction.
- DSP music and BGM was delightful.
- Production values, Art direction, songs picturisation and locations were lavish
- Pre interval and climax were splendid.
- Typical screenplay where NTR mass following couldn’t able to understand and Simple Story.
- Slow Narration.
- Bad Editing.
Sukumar films were trade mark where my favorite films of that heroes. For example Ram’s Jagadam, Mahesh’s 1 and now my favorite film of Tarak’s Temper replacing Nannaku Prematho. What I liked about this show is the interesting twist was hero and villain mind games. For me, the modification of the plot line was a positive and I thought was very well done. It will be interesting to learn how NTR and Jagapathi’s characters will fit into the story.
Film was very memorable. So I’m prepared to stick with this one too. I give it an memory , which is probably more than it deserves at this point, but I think it has the potential to develop into a emotional.
If the multiple story lines confuse you, I suggest you to watch more times, and then have a marathon session in which you watch several times in a row. This will make the multiple story line easier to understand. Watch it for perfect emotional thriller.
CB Rating: 3/5
Reviewed By: Vinay……