Soggade Chinni Nayana Review: Strictly for fans and family audiences
Directed by Kalyan Krishna
Produced by Nagarjuna Akkineni
Screenplay by Ram Mohan P
Starring Nagarjuna Akkineni, Ramya Krishnan, Lavanya Tripathi and others
Music by Anoop Rubens
Cinematography P. S. Vinod
Edited by Prawin Pudi
Production company Annapurna Studios
Plot: The Plot is about Bangarraju (Nagarjuna) who’s a Jamindaar in sivapuram where he’s a feminist. After Raju death his wife satya (Ramya Krishna) takes care of his son Ramu (Nag) very strictly avoiding him from girls. This affects Ramu marriage life with seetha(Lavanya) how he come over from this and this journey he comes to reason for his death.What are the consequences he faced is rest of the story.
- Nag performance is noble and in Raju role he looks royal.
- Ramya and Lavanya’s roles were radiant.
- Direction by kalyan has commanding.
- Story by Mohan is impressive
- Cinematography by Vinod was superb
- Anoop music is moderate.
- Strictly for families and romantic scenes between Nag-Ramya were undigestable because we got a image of her from Baahubali.
- Worst screenplay and 2nd half is big dud.
- No emotional connection towards climax.
- Editing by Praveen is bad, many scenes could chopped off.
- Couple of songs and bgm were repetitive from Anoop.
- Brahmi comedy track didn’t work properly.
Bottom Line: I cant quite get it, Why the high ratings to mediocre film. The film lacks any form of direction, you don’t exactly know where its screenplay leading up to. Another side many unnecessary scenes like Brahmanandam track, snake scenes and romantic scenes with anasuya etc what a bore.
The actors like nag’s raju role and ramya who was doing well when they came and freed us of the boring and shitty acting of others.
If you want something more interesting, skip this is only for fans and family audiences.
CB Rating: 2.75/5
Reviewed By: Vinay….