Soukhyam Review: Another Routine Formula Trash From Kona Team
Star Cast: Gopichand, Regina Cassendra, Posani Krishna Murali, Raghu Babu, Sowcar Janaki, Jaya Prakash Reddy, Ashutosh Rana, Brahmanandam, Pradeep Rawat & Mukesh Rushi.
Music Composed by Anup Rubens
Cinematography by Prasad
Production House: Bhavya Creations
Writers : Kona Venkat & Sridhar Seepana
Directed by A S Ravi Kumar Chowdary
The plot is about Seenu(Gopi Chand) who’s a happy living guy falls in love with Sailaja (Regina) where she’s a daughter of big goon in Kolkata.What were the consequences he faced in his love and did his parents accept the girl is the rest of story.
- Gopichand and Regina has nothing to do much only their fame brings Openings and they don’t have exposure in any aspect.
- Cinematography by Prasad was the biggest asset.
- Production values were great.
- Vexed Routine formula by Sridhar, embarrassing screenplay by Kona team, displeasure direction by Ravi, screenplay nettles.
- Comedy didn’t work out At all
- Huge starcast wasted in silly roles
The first thing you need to know about this film is that is not a “new story” it’s a routine formula which we are seeing since our nicker days. The film gave us a few tiny, weeny little clips right at the end to skip over the more important details of how villain changes over. Then there are the annoying minor characters where kona team that have almost no development, and the most annoying writing decision in the film.
The whole movie is muddled, confusing, paced so awkwardly you’d assume there is a real plot cut from the movie. Maybe it was a comedy genre, I don’t know. The whole thing is lacking a proper movie structure.
CB Rating: 2/5
Reviewed By: Vinay…..