Really excellent video.These big directors discussed many things.
- They talked about what excites them most in the movies.
*Everybody agreed that music is the biggest emotion can be experienced and their favorites scenes are scenes with songs
*Danny boyle discussed about his Jaiho song sequence
*TVs are overtaking cinemas,audience only go to theater when big spectaculars coming that’s why Hollywood making these sequesls and innovations are not there
*Rideley scot said he never do rehearsals as everything will be sketched in storyboards and every director need to put a sufficient time for pre producyion
*Tarantinio will quit after his 10 movies and will go into novel writing
- Filmshoots are tough some tines onl1-3 hours sleep will be available
- The biggest secret is that they are filmmakers because they want to express as much to the people that’s why they became directors
- Alexandro discussed about revenant tought shoot and only 2 hours there will be light and for that they reharsed for a week for a scene ratio
- Rideley scott in his 70s age talked about whats makes him everyday to go to set is his interest in films