Kanche Review : Cohesive but Krish’s creativeness made intriguing
Directed by: Krish
Produced by: Saibabu Jagarlamudi, Y. Rajeev Reddy
Written by: Sai Madhav Burra (dialogues)
Starring: Varun Tej, Pragya Jaiswal, Nikitin Dheer, Janaki, Singeetam Srinivasa Rao, Gollapudi
Music by: Chirantan Bhatt
Edited by: Suraj Jagtap, Rama Krishna Arram
Production Company: First Frame Entertainment
Plot: The Plot is about parallel screenplay of Haribabu(Varun Tej) where it starts from his participation in world war 2 how he saved his superiors and in another route Hari babu intercast love with Seetha(Prajya) what were the consequences he faced is the rest of the story.
- Varun tej selection of script varies but need to build on action.
- Prajya looks traditional 1st time director Krish portrayed a heroine in a beautiful way.
- Specifically some scenes like war scenes, a German women saves Haribabu team and hari babu saves the baby girl were nice.
- Director Krish shows his monopolistic.
- Dialogues by Sai were engrossing
- cinematography and art direction was superb
- Production values were okay
- Music and BGM were riveting
- Slow, cohesive screenplay, delicate script, unstable performances, strictly for target audiences.
Bottom-Line: It really feels like the Kanche had suffered an identity crisis in its development stages and no one was sure enough on how to fix it. We get a family drama, a love story, a few war set pieces, some caste politics and some village leader’s being put to good use, but what we don’t get is any of these becoming engaging in their own right. Just as one element of the film may be set to take hold of you and keep you glued to the screen was dialogues.
Sai dialogues were superior and Song’s-BGM also. This movie is a perfect example of what a storyline means for mainstream commercial cinema. You know that graphic with the ups and downs, how the story should go from positive to negative, how the protagonist should suffer and then recover.Watch it for sincere and different attempt.
CinemaBabu Review: 3/5
Reviewed By: Vinay….